UHD Room Reservation for External Groups

University Housing and Dining is committed to providing living and study space for students residing in the residence halls. Any university office, department, or professional unit that is not part of the Division of Student Life, or any non-residence hall recognized student group is considered to be an "external group" and is encouraged to reserve meeting space at the Iowa Memorial Union prior to reserving space with University Housing. (Residence hall summer conference/camps are NOT considered to be "external groups" during summer conference period only. During the academic year, summer groups should be considered "external.") External groups may reserve and use only designated residence hall space. The designated space for external groups is limited to rooms listed on the following forms.

  • Room Reservation Policy and Procedures for External Groups
  • Equipment Reservation Policy and Availability
  • Request a Room